Escape to an enchanted world with our "Ultimate Luxury Ireland Package". Experience true Irish hospitality with incredible elegance and unparalleled luxury throughout your six-night vacation. Enjoy luxurious nights in four of Ireland's most exclusive properties: Four Seasons in Dublin, Glenlo Abbey in Galway, Muckross Park Hotel in Killarney, and Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt, where many of the world's famous actors, athletes, politicians and royalty have stayed. Best of all: Your private driver lets you see it all in style and comfort! Elegance, romance, luxury . . .you deserve it!
- Day 1: Depart USA to Dublin, Ireland
- Day 2: Arrive in Dublin and transfer by private car & driver to enjoy your first night at the Four Seasons located in one of the most exclusive areas of Dublin City. The remainder of your day is free to explore Dublin.
- Day 3: Travel in style in your private chauffeur drive to Galway and stay at 5-star Glenlo Abbey , a perfect base for relaxation and exploration. Depart the Four Seasons at 10:00am and travel to Galway via Locke's Distillery, Kilgeggan and the monastic settlement at Clonmarnoise.
- Day 4: Day at leisure in Galway: Enjoy all the 5-star Glenlo Abbey has to offer!
- Day 5: Your private chauffeur will meet with you and depart from you hotel at 10:00am and travel towards Killarney. You'll travel via the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher, and Bunratty. Spend 2 nights in Killarney at 5-star Muckross Park Hotel, enjoying the beauty of Co Kerry.
- Day 6: Day at leisure in Killarney at 5-star Muckross Park Hotel.
- Day 7: Your private chauffeur drive begins at 10:00am. Depart from the hotel and make your way towards the Ritz-Carlton, Powerscourt. Travel via Blarney Castle and the Rock of Cashe. Enjoy your final night at 5-star Ritz-Carlton Powerscourt - a last night of luxury!
- Day 8: Private transfer back to Dublin airport for your flight back to USA.
Available Dates & Base Rate
PLEASE CALL FOR LATEST RATES AND AVAILABILITY!
* Terms & Conditions
Advertised Package price is based on select departures and were available via the Aer Lingus Vacation Store call centre and may not represent current prices.Call for current rates and availability.
Prices are per person based on four people traveling together (unless specified otherwise) based on 7 day advance purchase and include round trip business class airfare including carrier and government-imposed fees and taxes including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees. Packages include round trip economy class airfare on valid Aer Lingus transatlantic services from New York JFK to Dublin. Other departure dates and origins are available at slightly higher rates and may be operated by our partner airline JetBlue via New York JFK or Boston Logan or our codeshare partner United Airlines via Chicago O'Hare or interline partners American Airlines and US Airways. Packages are subject to availability and are capacity controlled and may not be available on every date or on all flights and may be restricted to certain hotel room and car rental categories. Air/land package black outs New York (JFK): June 22, 23, 2013. Air/land package black outs Chicago (ORD): June 12, 15, 2013. Air/land package black outs Boston (BOS): June 21, 22, 23, 2013. Additional Black outs may also apply for special events.Fares are based on select Monday through Thursday travel; fares may be higher when traveling Friday through Sunday. The concierge fee for bookings made through call centre (800-495-1632) is waived for this package. Fares apply to North American originating passengers only. Full payment is made at the time of reservation. Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all flights. Higher fares may also be available throughout travel period. Cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion. Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage. Child/infant discounts not available. Stopovers are not permitted. Valid for new bookings only. Offers may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice.
Private arrival and departure transfers are from point to point (airport to hotel, hotel to airport). Services of private chauffeur and vehicle are for 8 consecutive hours per day on days listed on itinerary. Sightseeing must be between the points of departure and arrival; travel beyond those two points or deviations that involve locations and / or distances beyond what can be reasonably included within the 8 consecutive hours and which violate regulated driver work hours and travel distances are not permitted.
Fares are nonrefundable. Substantial restrictions apply for cancellation/change and depend upon the package type. Travel Trip Protection (including Pre-departure Trip Cancellation Waiver) will be offered during the booking process and if purchased you will be allowed to cancel/change your trip once for any reason up to 72 hours prior to departure and receive a refund of your payments made, less Travel Trip Protection costs and fees. Additional coverage for trip delay; medical and baggage protection; travel accident protection; and 24 hr worldwide assistance services are also included. If you have not purchased Travel Trip Protection, all bookings are non-refundable. Go to http://www.aerlingusvacationstore.com/legal/ or call 800-495-1632 for full details on change/cancellation policy.
Roundtrip business class airfare from New York (JFK) to Dublin, Ireland on Aer Lingus
Private roundtrip airport transfers (arrival and departure)
Private Chauffeur Drive service including driver/guide and vehicle for 3 days (8 hours each day - days 3, 5, 7)
(1) night Four Seasons Hotel (5-star), Dublin on room only basis
(2) nights Glenlo Abbey (5-star), Galway on room only basis
(2) nights Muckross Park Hotel (5-star), Killarney on room only basis
(1) night Ritz Carlton Powerscourt (5-star), Wicklow on room only basis
All local taxes, service charges, carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare. Chauffeur gratuities and meals are NOT included.
Optional Bag and Service Fees:
A second checked bag fee applies. Click here for optional bag and service fees. For baggage information Click here
Aer Lingus Vacation Store is managed by Global Consolidated Services USA Inc. (Tax ID #61-1452112), the Tour Operator, is responsible for fulfillment of all products and services purchased regardless of affiliates used. Purchaser's credit card will be charged by GCS and will appear as follows on credit card statement: "GCS Travel Services."
Package ID: ULT
- Roundtrip Business Class Airfare to Dublin on Aer Lingus
- Private roundtrip Dublin airport transfers on Day 2 and Day 8
- Private Chauffeur and car for three days travel and sightseeing, Days 3, 5 and 7
- All local taxes, hotel service charges, carrier and government imposed taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare. Chauffeur gratuities are NOT included.
Additional Offers & Information
Have any questions or would like to customize an Ireland vacation. Call our Ireland experts at 800-495-1632
Have 10 or more family or friends you want to bring along on this package or create your own itinerary? Call our groups department at 800-495-5192 or click here.
Sign up for exclusive deals from Aer Lingus Vacation Store. click here