Ultimate Luxury Chauffeur Ireland w/Business Class
- Business Class Air, Chauffeur transportation, and 7 nights at luxury hotels
- Travel select dates Nov 2013
- Based on 4 people traveling.
- Packages are round-trip including all taxes and fees. Restrictions & additional bag fees may apply. Fluctuations in exchange rate may affect some taxes or fees.
For those travelers who don’t want to drive themselves and prefer not to journey via motorcoach on an escorted group tour, our Ultimate Chauffeur Drive option is the perfect way to travel. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy a worry-free vacation while someone else does the driving!
Experience true Irish hospitality with incredible elegance and unparalleled luxury throughout your seven-night vacation starting with Business Class Airfare on Aer Lingus! Enjoy luxurious nights in four of Ireland's most exclusive properties: Four Seasons in Dublin; the g Hotel in Galway; Killarney Park Hotel in Killarney, and the elegant Powerscourt Hotel.
Elegance, romance, luxury . . .you deserve it!
- Day 1: Depart USA to Dublin, Ireland in Business Class on Aer Lingus
- Day 2: Arrive in Dublin and transfer by private car & driver to enjoy your first night at the Four Seasons located in one of the most exclusive areas of Dublin City. The remainder of your day is free to explore Dublin.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Dublin: Time to explore Grafton Street, Temple Bar and all Dublin's many museums.
- Day 4: Depart the Four Seasons at 10:00am and travel in style for 8 hours of touring in your private chauffeur drive vehicle to Galway and stay at fabulous g Hotel, a perfect base for exploring Galway city.
- Day 5: Day at leisure in Galway: Enjoy all the g Hotel and the city have to offer!
- Day 6: Your private chauffeur will meet with you and depart from you hotel at 10:00am and travel towards Killarney. You'll travel via the Burren, the Cliffs of Moher, and Bunratty. Spend 2 nights in Killarney at 5-star Killarney Park Hotel, enjoying the beauty of Co Kerry.
- Day 7: Day at leisure in Killarney at 5-star Killarney Park Hotel.
- Day 8: Your private chauffeur drive begins at 10:00am. Depart from the hotel and make your way towards The Powerscourt Hotel. Travel via Blarney Castle and the Rock of Cashel. Enjoy your final night at the 5-star Powerscourt Hotel- a last night of luxury!
- Day 9: Private transfer back to Dublin airport for your Business Class flight back to USA.
Available Dates & Base Rate
Terms and Conditions:
Advertised package prices are based on select departures as noted on the calendar and were available via the Aer Lingus Vacation Store website and may not represent current prices.
Prices are per person based on four people traveling together (unless specified otherwise) based on 7 day advance purchase and include round trip economy class airfare including carrier and government-imposed taxes and fees including the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees. Packages are subject to availability and are capacity controlled and may not be available on every date or on all flights and may be restricted to certain hotel room and car categories. There is an additional $25 per person concierge fee for bookings made through call centre (800-495-1632). Fares apply to North American originating passengers only. Full payment is made at the time of reservation. Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all flights. Higher fares may also be available throughout travel period. Cannot be combined with any other discount/promotion. Not eligible for accrual of frequent flyer points/mileage. Child/infant discounts not available. Stopovers are not permitted. Valid for new bookings only. Offers may be changed or withdrawn at any time without notice. Private arrival and departure transfers are from point to point (airport to hotel, hotel to airport). Services of private chauffeur and vehicle are for 8 consecutive hours per day on days 4, 6, 8 of itinerary for transfer from Dublin to Galway, Galway to Killarney, and Killarney to Co Wicklow. Sightseeing must be between the points of departure and arrival; travel beyond those two points or deviations that involve locations and / or distances beyond what can be reasonably included within the 8 consecutive hours and which violate regulated driver work hours and travel distances are not permitted.
Cancellations /Changes: Fares are nonrefundable, except that for flights to/from the United States, you may cancel the ticketed reservation without penalty and receive a refund provided that you cancel the reservation within 24-hours after making it, if the reservation is made one week or more prior to a flight's departure. Substantial restrictions apply for cancellation/change and depend upon the package type. Travel Trip Protection (including Pre-departure Trip Cancellation Waiver) will be offered during the booking process and if purchased you will be allowed to cancel/change your trip once for any reason up to 72 hours prior to departure and receive a refund of your payments made, less Travel Trip Protection costs and fees. Additional coverage for trip delay; missed connection; baggage and medical protections; and 24 hour worldwide assistance services are also included. If you have not purchased Travel Trip Protection, all bookings are non-refundable. Call 800-495-1632 or go to http://www.aerlingusvacationstore.com.legal/ for full details on change/cancellation policy.
2 nights at the Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin
2 nights at the g Hotel, Galway
2 nights at the Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney
1 night at The Powerscourt Hotel (suite)
Round-trip business class airfare from New York (JFK) to Dublin (DUB)
Private chauffeur round-trip airport transfers
Private chauffeur driver transfer service with sightseeing from Dublin to Galway; Galway to Killarney; and Killarney to Co Wicklow on Day 4, 6, 8 of itinerary (8 consecutive hours only & mileage limits apply)
Full Irish breakfast daily (except day of arrival)
All local taxes, service charges, carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare. Please note: Gratuities to transfer drivers and chauffeur driver guides are not included.
Baggage and service fees may apply; please see individual airline website for details.
Package ID: PK-GC4P-ULI-DUBAIR
- 2 nights Four Seasons Hotel, Dublin (5-star)
- 2 nights g Hotel, Galway (5-star)
- 2 nights Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney(5-star)
- 1 night The Powerscourt Hotel, Co Wicklow (5-star) (suite)
- Round-trip business class airfare New York (JFK) to Dublin (DUB)
- Private arrival airport transfer from Dublin airport to hotel
- Private transfer with sightseeing from Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin to g Hotel in Galway
- Private transfer with sightseeing from g Hotel in Galway to Killarney Park in Killarney
- Private transfer with sightseeing from Killarney Park Hotel to The Powerscourt Hotel
- Private departure airport transfer from The Powerscourt Hotel to Dublin airport
- Breakfast daily (except day of arrival)
- All local taxes, hotel services charges, government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare. Driver guide gratuities are not included.